This BIG RC airplane has plenty of payload space, and lifting power for that payload. Should make a great long distance FPV explorer airplane. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bfd1
– Relatively inexpensive for a large ARF 4 channel airplane. Comes with all equipment needed to fly.
– Fairly gentle flier once trimmed.
– Good flight time.
– Large brushless motor with plenty of power.
– Plenty of lifting power for just about any payload. Also plenty of internal space for installation of auxiliary equipment, such as FPV components.
– Should be easy to maintain line of sight due to its size, even at great distances.
– Partially assembled, but still needs some additional assembly. Instructions are incomplete, particularly regarding wiring of the servos.
– Requires FAA registration.
Brand name: Volantex
Item name: Ranger 757 – 4 Airplane
Flying weight (without battery) : 750g
Transmitter: Mode 2
Motor size: 2212 / 1400KV powerful out runner brushless motor
ESC: 30A brushless ESC
Servo: 9 gram servo (4pcs included)
Recommended battery: 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po
Experience level: From beginners to expert (but really, beginners should be assisted with a more experienced flier)
Recommended environment: Outdoor
Novice 4 Channel RTF Version: Glider + 2212KV 1400 Motor + 30A Brushless ESC + 4 x Servos + 11.1V 2200 mAh battery + 1 x Simple balance charger + 1 x RIC four-channel remote control set + 1 x Novice training simulator set
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A…
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.