This is my Unboxing and Review for my new Eleven Hobby P-51 Mustang WWII Warbird RC Plane.
I got this RC Warbird here: https://goo.gl/TYi6w8
I unbox and review the plane in this video and get you ready to watch the upcoming maiden flight!
– I love P-51’s!
– The finish is way better than my E-flite P-51 Mustang with the Dallas Doll Paint Scheme with very few dents and dings. It is much like the Eleven Hobby T-28 Trojan.
– Scale details such as optional drop tanks.
– Flaps & retracts installed.
– Assembly wasn’t as fast as advertised but quick for a P-51 and it didn’t require any glue.
– Had to secure the ESC with velcro,
I will also let you know that this it is on another planet compared to my E-flite UMX P-51 Mustang’s foam and paint. That Unboxing and Review video is coming soon! It is also on part with with E-flite P-47 BNF except that this is a PNP.