If you’ve already learned to fly RC planes and are looking to get into EDFs then this would be a great starting point. However, if you’re looking to set any speed records, you will be less impressed.
– incredibly quick assembly time (15 minutes from box to flying)
– nice and stable, easy to fly
– seems pretty tough, able to take a few knocks
– nose-heavy with anything larger than a 4S 2200 battery
– “leisurely” performance with standard ESC and 4S battery
– crappy stickers that come off in the sun
In summary: If you’d like a ParkZone Habu but don’t want to spend that much money then this is a good alternative.
Note: this review was filmed over a 2-month period so sorry about repeating some stuff. Test pilot was Barry – an EDF novice.