The FX800 series may be the world’s most inexpensive RTF RC airplanes. The FX803 is a 2.4Ghz update to the popular HL803 Piper Cub. But don’t be fooled by the low price. This little airplane is quite a flier, with good endurance of over 10 minutes flight time. Find the inexpensive FX Fly Bear series here (each one is a cool flier) FX802 http://www.gearbest.com/rc-airplanes/pp_300711.html?lkid=10109203
And here are the other excellent Flybear airplanes https://goo.gl/qoNgLA
– Very inexpensive.
– Ready to fly! You just supply 6 AA batteries for the transmitter.
– Reasonably stable flier.
– Good range (at least 80 meters)
– Controller includes a USB port to charge the airplane in the fiels using the controllers batteries for power.
– Built in battery. Can not swap batteries in the field. Although it can be charged in the field with its controller.
– Very lightweight. Would be difficult to fly in the wind.
and here’s my flight with it:
Make Model: Fei Xiong FX803
Material: EPP Foam, Plastic
Wing span: Approx. 32cm/12.48inch
Length: Approx. 25cm/9.75inch
USB Cable Length: Approx. 60cm/23.4inch
Built-in rechargeable battery: 3.7V 150mAh (built-in)
Charging Time: 30-40mins
Power supply: 3.7V 150mah lithium battery ( Built-in )
Flight Height: About 100 meters
Control Range: About 80 meters
Flight Time: 10-12mins
Transmitter: 2.4 Ghz, 2 channel (throttle, yaw)
Transmitter power supply: 6 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
Suitable Age: Aged 7-12
Forward, turn left/right, roll, dive
Package Contents: 1 x Airplane, 1 x Controller, 1 x USB Cable with Light, 1 x Landing Gear, 2 x Spare Propellers
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.