This cool looking large 2 channel RC warplane is fast, but can be flown by new fliers. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~bgvu
Camera attached to plane http://amzn.to/2aXIlTJ
– Actually a flying scale model of the J15 Flying Shark. A relatively easy and stable flier for a scale. Although no dihedral, will level off if throttle is lowered and yaw stick is released.
– Can lift an 808 #16 V3 camera.
– Great range at approximately 200 meters.
– Very crash resistant. Don’t believe me? Watch the video 😉
– Does not require FAA registration. Less than 250 grams.
– Looks really really cool!
– It flies somewhat fast for a beginners plane. Don’t think that this can be hand launched as it takes quite a bit of runway to takeoff. Should be flown at large fields (NOT a backyard or indoor flier).
RTF version means ready to fly, you can get all you need to fly the glider in the package.
2.4GHz transmitter power ensures the strong anti-jamming capability
Cool J15 war airplane full scale design is perfect for military fans
Push-back double propeller design can protects propeller from crashing better
Bright LED night light on tail makes the flight more cool
Special EPP airplane model material with a good anti-crash performance
2 channel system supports up / down, turn left / right and forward / backward functions
Item No.: FX – 861
Size: 48 x 63 x 11cm
Weight: 220 grams
Charging Time: 60min
Flying Time: About 10min
Mode: Mode 2(Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: About 200m
Airplane Battery: 3.7V 800mA Battery
Control Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA Battery ( Not Included )
Function: Up / Down, Turn Left / Right, Forward / Backward
Package Contents: 1 x Glider, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Charger, 1 x Battery, 3 x Landing Gear, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Foam Glue, 1 x English Manual
Hope you enjoyed this video. If so, please subscribe to the Quadcopter 101 channel to see even better videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90A…
And you can also stay updated on new Quadcopter 101 videos on
And for those brand new fliers, here is the Quadcopter 101 Flight School to help you rapidly get into the air (best viewed on computer) http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/
Affiliate links: Links to vendor sites of the product shown in this video are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.