This car is really cool, and transforms remotely from rock crawler to low riding racer that can even drive upside down. Apparently a clone of the Tonka Ricochet. Find it here https://goo.gl/mUAtRh
– Seems to be able to crawl over most anything. But if an object is too high causing it to flip (in racer mode) it can still continue to drive upside down.
– Can switch back and forth between crawler and racer while driving.
– Great range in excess of 100 meters.
– Really, I had a lot of fun with this, as should most kids (and kids at heart).
– If the car flips upside down while in crawler mode, you can transform to racer to continue driving. However if you switch back to crawler while upside down in racer mode, the crawler will still be in its original upside down position (meaning that you’ll have to manually flip the crawler to continue driving).
– Uses NiCAD battery pack, although the pack does give lots of drive time.
– Don’t try to ride it as a skateboard as some of its ads suggest 😉
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.