Here’s a little variety video for my viewers. A very cheap RC car stocking stuffer. Find it here and use coupon code rc18off to get it for under $9 https://goo.gl/hhCHC7
There are many very cheap toy RC cars that do a good job of teaching the basics of RC orientation control via movement alone. Orientation by movement is applicable for nearly all RC vehicles (stabilized airplanes, helicopters, drones, cars, boats). This simple to learn technique is if an RC vehicle is moving right, turn right to bring it toward you. Or if it’s moving left, turn left to bring it toward you.
– Fun little toy. Very easy to control via its four forward back right left buttons.
– Steering trim on car. Also back wheels have suspension.
– A single charge gives about 5 minutes of drive time.
– Quickly recharges in about ten minutes through its controller using its alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
– It’s a cheap $10 stocking stuffer.
– It is a toy. No proportional steering. Needs a relatively flat smooth surface for best operation.
– It is small, possible choking hazard. Keep out of the reach of the very young.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.