This baja racer is just made for spinning donuts in the dirt! Find a big dirt lot, and have yourself a blast! Find it here from TomTop (20% discount! use Promo “WLtoys K959”) http://shrsl.com/?~afd2
Courtesy of TomTop http://shrsl.com/?~afd8
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Big, fast, and powerful RC car.
– 2WD with big knobby tires is more than sufficient for playing in the dirt.
– Big 1500mah battery provides plenty of driving time.
– Bouncy suspension for handling rough terrain.
– This is made for spinning its tires in the dirt. This includes a sealed dustproof decelerator system design. But performance of this car may not be as fun on other terrain such as pavement or grass.
– Access to the on/off switch requires removing and reinserting four hairpin cotter pins, which is somewhat difficult. Recommend leaving the power switch to on, and routing the power plug directly into the battery bay. This will greatly ease battery change and powering on the car.
This RC model is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 14 years old, keep it away from children.
Carefully read the instruction before any use, if you are a beginner, it’s advisable to be assisted by an experienced adult.
and here’s my drive with it.
Model name: WLToys RC-Climb
Model NO.: K959
Material: metal and plastic
Colour: Green / red optional
Radio control: 2.4G transmitter
Drive: 2WD, shaft drive
Motor: 390 brushed motor
Control channel: 2 channel
Remote distance: about 100m
Battery for car: 7.4V 1500mAh li-po battery
Plug type: EU Plug
Action time: 10-20 minutes
Age range: ＞14 years old
Wheel diameter: 85mm
Wheel width: 32mm
1 * K959 Brushed Climb Truck
1 * Transmitter
1 * 7.4V 1500mAh Battery
1 * Charger Set
1 * English Manual
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.