– Small boat, ready to run, just charges batteries and start
– Water sensing to automatic turn on turn when it’s placed in water and off when it’s out of water
– 2 batteries, each can run about 8-10 minutes
– Long range, over 250+ feet with no issue
– Steering seems to favor left turn out of box, a lot of trimming & physical adjustment is needed
Overall it’s a fun toy grade boat to play that feature rechargeable batteries and water-cooled motor. My unit has some steering issue which needed adjustment.
Please LIKE this video if you found it useful. It will greatly help me.
SUBSCRIBE to see future review videos :).
Please use my Amazon affiliate link to help support me at no cost to you.
Follow me on social networks